Thursday, October 24, 2013

G Sickness

So I got this GD flu for almost a year.
I know I'm a bit late, but I decided to know about him when I saw his performance on MAMA 2012.



Idk. I just got interested right away. Maybe that's the signal that I have met the bias of all the biases! :)))))
I was curious at that time, why people always talk about him, why he is so famous, a pretty boy, a total performer, swag leader-rapper-composer-producer and hanguk's best fashionista.... I can't say no more he is just perfect :P
Sorreh~ I was carried away :)) That should be at the end LOL

After I watched Bigbang's MV, listened to their songs. watched their variety,interviews and parodies.....
I just said... "Ahhh these guys are awesome! Their music is great as well as, their personalities. Why... I noticed them just now??" 
 I pity myself that I didn't go to their 2012 Alive concert.
At that time, I only know a little about Kpop groups/bands. So Bigbang was (I think) the reason to know more about K. Congrats! I am so into it now!

(1st song that I got addicted to. Cos I wanna dance..dance,,danccce)


(have watched their Secret Garden Parody for 10 times already and still counting HAHA)


And then I started to focus on GD only. Listen to all his solo albums. Download all albums, MVs and so on.
Everything a fan girl is doing. I can tell myself that I'm one of the fangirls out there now. 
Ya know what I mean.

But I don't think I'll be a saesang fan to ji, I don't like that. That is just too much yaknow....

I just want to share that this sickness is rare. Only him made me like this 😍❤
I'm totally cray~
My memory storage on my phone is in crisis cos of GD's pics, vids & songs...

and still counting......

I'm checking his SNS every other then, I always visit tumblr for new pics and I can't help my fingers to save them.
How can I not to? :)))


This is totally crayon... he makes me michiGO... he shakes (the) my world and left me crooked


Let me qoute. Let's all quote.... GD is so OOAK .

TAK MY STYLE!
















*credits to the pictures

2 comments:

  1. hi there~~ thanks for add me at google ^^ by the way i like this post! i also a fan of GD! >w< he's so awesome right~? ^w^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi!! :) truly yes!! :) I can't help it keke.. thanks! ^_^

      Delete